LiftEngine supports over 250+ clients and is growing its’ merge/purge and data hygiene team. The Data Hygiene Production Specialist is responsible for implementing job specifications for our merge/purge clients to help them meet and exceed their marketing goals.
- Works closely with Data Hygiene Account Executives to implement project specifications
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the needs and objectives of the client
- Multi-task between accounts and projects running simultaneously
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong background working with different data types and tools
- Excel expertise
- Proven track record of multi-tasking
- Positive outlook on life and opportunities
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communications skills
Salary And Benefits
This position offers salary commensurate with experience plus bonuses. LiftEngine offers numerous healthcare options, including dental and vision, 401(k), and a generous vacation plan.
How To Apply
If interested, apply by sending a cover letter, resume and compensation requirements directly to email@example.com or use the form below. Incomplete applications will not be considered. No headhunters or placement agency applications accepted.