LiftEngine supports over 250+ clients and 10+ partners. The Jr. Account Executive will be responsible for assisting Account Executives in supporting existing clients and winning new clients through the development of proposals and presentations. The candidate will also be responsible for communicating directly with clients and partners.
The right candidate will learn a great deal about audience development, direct to consumer marketing, how to sell value and how to network effectively.
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals to clients, partners and prospects
- Respond to client, partner and prospect requests via email and phone
- Identify and implement efficiencies in sales support
- Participate at trade shows, conferences and industry events
- Work closely with senior management
- Bachelors degree in business related field
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with the Adobe Suite and Apple applications are a plus.
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Experience within the Direct Marketing industry a significant plus.
- Proven track record of channel partner sales success
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of hard work
- Positive outlook on life and opportunities
- ‘Do whatever it takes to get the job done’ attitude
- Self starter
Salary And Benefits
This position offers salary commensurate with experience plus bonuses. LiftEngine offers numerous healthcare options, including dental and vision, 401(k), and a generous vacation plan.
How To Apply
If interested, apply by sending a cover letter, resume and compensation requirements directly to email@example.com or use the form below. Incomplete applications will not be considered. No headhunters or placement agency applications accepted.