Business Development Executive for a Marketing Agency (Sales)
LiftEngine is experiencing tremendous growth with well-known clients in the multi-channel retail, e-commerce and non-profit verticals.
LiftEngine is looking for a Business Development Executive to expand its’ client base and relationship with existing customers. The right candidate will have a strong understanding of Direct and Digital Marketing, and proven success selling solutions in these areas.
- Hunt: Develop and cultivate new leads from your network
- Farm: Expand relationship with current LiftEngine clients
- Quickly identify client requirements and tailor solutions to meet their needs
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales goals
- Participate in trade shows, conferences and industry events
- Help identify gaps in current LiftEngine offerings and recommend solutions
- Work closely with senior management
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years of sales experience
- Digital Marketing and Direct Marketing sales experience required
- Proven track record of sales success
- Strategic thinker with proven consulting and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining productivity
- Experience in multi-channel marketing (email, digital, social, offline) and/or marketing technology
- Self-motivated team player who can exceed goals and revenue expectations
- Proficient in Microsoft’s software suite
- Strong understanding of social media platforms
Salary and Benefits
This position is located at LiftEngine’s headquarters in Pearl River, NY. Employees have the ability to work remotely as necessary. This position offers salary commensurate with experience plus bonuses and commissions based on achievement. LiftEngine offers numerous healthcare options, including dental and vision, 401(k), and a generous vacation plan.
How to Apply for the Business Development Executive for a Marketing Agency (Sales) Position
To apply, please fill out the form below in its entirety or send a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be considered. No headhunters or placement agency applications accepted.