Dive Deep into the Customer Lifecycle
Knowing your customer retention rate is vital to your business’ success. We analyze your RFM data to help you gain a complete picture of the buying behavior of your customers. We also provide a high-level customer profile.
With our Retention Report, you can:
- Compare One-Time and Multi-Buyers: Take a glance at critical KPIs like Average Order Value (AOV), Life Time Value (LTV), and Orders per Customer to see how one-time buyers stack up against multi-buyers. These KPIs highlight the importance of getting customers to buy again (and again)
- Monitor Customer Loyalty: Understand how successfully you convert your one-time buyers into repeat customers. Use this knowledge to fortify your conversion strategies.
- Watch Trends Over Time: Keep an eye on the pendulum as it swings between new and returning customers. Spot trends as they develop and adapt your approach accordingly
- High-Level Customer Profile: Get a bird’s-eye view of your most recent customers’ demographic information, such as gender, age, income, and more. Use this data to fine-tune your marketing and convertible prospects.
- See How Improvement Can Impact Business: A detailed analysis of how a percentage improvement in Customer Retention can impact your organization’s bottom line. This breakdown is ideal for Manager or C-level buy-in on new strategies and tactics you are proposing.
With this insight, you can improve customer retention, scale your business, and watch profits soar with our Retention Report.
How can we help?
How are your efforts in retaining customers faring? With our Retention Report, gain the insights you need to answer these questions and build strategies backed by data.
"*" indicates required fields