The ultimate goal was to acquire new Customers and build brand awareness
- A fast-growing, millennial-focused clothing retailer was looking to expand their online presence.
- In the past, they acquired new customers through catalog mailings.
- To reach new customers, the retailer wanted to integrate their mailings with digital ads.
- Measuring the true impact of these digital ads was of utmost importantance
- ADvantage for Facebook and Instagram was the best way for this retailer to meet these goals.
- We first onboarded the retailer’s catalog recipients and match them by name and mailing address.
- Facebook and Instagram ads were served only to that exact onboarded audience members.
- Digital campaign was timed around the in-home date of the catalog.
- After the campaign, a response analysis was ran to gauge the true impact of how those who receive a Facebook and catalog responded versus a control group of those who only received a catalog.