Increase the ROI of a catalog mailing and acquire new customers.
- Our high-end, eco-friendly furniture client wanted to acquire new customers for their growing online business.
- The client’s past acquisition methods included catalogs and cookie-based digital ads.
- Experiencing a plateau in the impact of their digital advertisements, the client was looking for other options to keep their digital presence while boosting response and ROI.
- ADvantage for Facebook was the perfect fit because the ads did a better job complimenting their catalogs.
- As the catalogs were sent out to prospects, those same individual were served Facebook ads a couple of weeks before and after the in-home delivery date.
- This level of targeting was far superior than other cookie-based campaigns.
- Overall, the click-through rate of the ADvantage ads were seven times higher than the average cookie-based campaigns of retail companies, according to Google’s Rich Media Gallery.
- After the campaign, a response analysis was performed to gauge how the addition of Facebook impacted the campaign.
Campaign Response Analysis
Social Media Marketing with ADvantage
Sync & Send