The ultimate goal was to improve campaign R.O.A.S.
- A regional, cultural publisher with two-million monthly readers wanted to acquire more subscribers for their flagship title
- Traditionally, new subscribers were acquired via direct mail and email.
- Due to diminishing R.O.I., rising postage costs, and plateauing email response, the publisher was in need of another channel to seamlessly integrate into their current marketing strategy to help support their existing channels.
“ADvantage’s appeal is the ability to target the exact prospects in our postal campaigns by name and mailing address on a huge digital platform like Facebook” – Consumer Marketing Director
- ADvantage for Facebook stood out to this publisher.
- ADvantage allowed them to match the individuals receiving their direct mail piece to their Facebook profiles by name and mailing address.
- Facebook ads would then only be served to these individuals, making the coordination between direct mail and Facebook seamless.
- Since it was known who was on the mailing list, a post-campaign response analysis to measured Facebook’s contribution to the overall campaign.