About the Data
Every year, more than 3.6 million Americans are born, and 29% of those are a family’s first-born. For advertisers, this life-changing event presents an opportunity to promote their products and services to new parents and growing families.
Updated semi-monthly, LiftBase’s American BabyBase is the perfect marketing tool for advertisers targeting new parents and growing families. This database provides accurate, high-quality data that can be matched with 1,000+ elements including household demographics, transactional information, expected birth month and year, and gender.
Reaching parents of newborns at the right time can lead to long-term loyalty and significant lifetime value. Create targeted marketing campaigns for online and offline channels.
Over 1,000 demographic, lifestyle, and interest elements can be used for selection, including:
- Due Date (Prenatal / Postnatal)
- Child’s Gender
- Baby Birthday (Month/Year)
- Number of Children in Household
- Parent’s Age
- Partner’s Gender
- City, State, Zip
- Reach new parents with an offer for a parenting-focused magazine, website, or subscription box.
- Advertise your home decor and furnishings for that new nursery. Reach expecting mothers who are also homeowners.
- It’s never too early to start thinking about college. Advertise your college financial plans to new parents and help them secure their baby’s financial future.
- Use the child’s gender select to customize the creative in your direct mail and digital campaigns with gender-specific products.
Counts & Hotlines
Request the full data card by filling out either form on this page.
How can we help?
Connect with our data experts to strategize the best way to reach these new parents and growing families.
"*" indicates required fields